Is it because of UTI that my pregnancy tests are coming negative ?

hello I'm a little confuseed... I'm 3 weeks late onmy i'm thinking I'm pregnant ... symptoms: fatigue, tierd, and lower back pain ... I just had a physical done 2 days ago and i had urinalysis and according to the doctor my ketones, leukocytes and protein were positive... I'm not diabetic as far as I know, so I dont why my ketones were positive... i was diagnosed with a lower UTI and also a severe kidney infection.. so now I wonder if my period is late because of my illness or the pregnancy test are comming out negative because of the UTI...I had 4 preg test they were all negative... took them on different days.. such as the first week then the second week and two yesterday... they are all negative... any suggestions>>???
Asked On : Fri, 16 Jul 2010