Is it advisable to hold premature baby in hand after recovering from recent illness?

Hi is it ok to hold a baby of 29 weeks (in the womb), who is now 7 weeks old? I ask because I was sick 3 days prior with mild symptoms the next half day. I was hoping to know cause I don t wanna get the baby sick. (I had mild diarrhea , threw up three times in the same setting, had mild to a bit worse nausea , tired ness, aches in the joints and my soar muscles from working out the day before was very uncomfortable and hurt worse than it should, I also was a bit hot, but got cold by my sourroundings easily; I stayed in bed and ate really nothing and baked my body under the covers while drinking fluids, then the next day I had a weak head ache and felt a dry and kinda worn out not really bad thou) email: YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013