Irritation with redness and swelling in labia minora. What can be done?

hello i am a seventeen year old girl who is not sexually active. i went skiing two days this weekend. I noticed some irritation on my vagina , but didnt think anything of it until now. I believe the medical term for it is my labia minora , the pink thing in between the vagina. It is very swollen, red, and irritated. I dont know what to do??? I have taken a hot bath and iced it all day and it seems to just be getting worse. Please Help!
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013