Irregular periods, suffering from anxiety, loss of breath, heat, had unprotected sex. Pregnancy chance?

I am 27 years of age. my periods are irregular. so i don t have an exact date for the same. but for this month i think my cycle is scheduled for this week. me and my husband don t want to have children so early. day before yesterday we got physical but because of unavailability of protection my partner pulled out even the penetration was not complete. now i am doubt that i am pregnant because yesterday i was suffering from anxiety , breath loss and heat. please help.
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012