Irregular periods post marriage, no improvement with Ovuloc id, pregnancy ruled out. Reason?

Hello doc.......i am 28yrs got married last year had regular periods till my marriage after which i never got my periods for 2 months went for consultation and the doc prescribed me with Ovuloc ld for 3 months and my periods was regular for 3 months after stopping the pill following two months i.e may and june i got my periods twice within an interval of 15 days the next month i did not get my periods had a doubt for pregnancy so checked and got it negative in the end of july its been three months still no periods what is the reason...........
Asked On : Wed, 24 Oct 2012