Irregular periods post marriage. Misses one, later get watery red discharge. USG showed anteverted uterus. Cause of symptoms?

hi i am 24 years i had my marriage on five months back before my marriage i had my regular menstrual cycle on the next month of my marriage date i had bleeding on two times at different dates after the next month again the bleeding has come which was pink red in colour and was not a smelly discharge and after this condition the next month the bleeding wont occur and again next month to this a red coloured watterry like discharge was released from the vagina two times in different dates now i had my first ultrasound scan on the twelth month which says my uterus ws normal and again to the next month ihad another usg which says my uterus was anteverted i am 40 kg weight now can u pls rply me what happens to me and what cause this condition
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013