Irregular periods, poly cystic ovaries. Prescribed yamini, krimson 35. Side effects of medication?

hi 21 years old..not married yet..recently i came to know that am affected by bilateral polycystic appearing ovaries..i consulted a doc bcoz of my irregular periods and came to know this..she suggested me to take yamini for 3 months..and period was regular tat tym..and after tat i didnt get periods for the past two months..again i consulted another doctor..he suggested me krimson so afraid abt my future..and my weight is 55 kg and height 155 cm...wil this affect my future married life and pregnancy??? and need i to take medicine for long tym to hav regular periods??? pls rply to tis..:(
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  52 Awaiting Answer