Irregular periods, periods with primolut, ultrasound showed anteverted uterus, nabothian cyst, bilateral polycystic ovary, prescribed diane 35. What else can be done?

I am a recently married girl of 27 years. I was married in Nov 2011. I experienced irregular periods, after multiple pregnancy tests i came to know i was not pregnant . I consulted a doctor who prescribed me PRIMOLUT, i had my periods. the doctor also wrote a number of tests. The result of which are as follows: Glucose random 84 mg/dl Serum BHCG 1 mlU/ml Hb 11.4 Haemotocrit 34% Thyroid Serum T3 1.16 nmol/L Thyroid Serum T4 7.4 ug/dl and a an ultrasound which had following findings: uterus is anteverted and normal in size, no mass seen in the myometrium . Endometrial thickness is normal measuring 4.8mm. No decidual reaction seen. A small nabothian cyst of 7.8mm is identified in the cervix. Both ovaries are normal in size with multiple peripherally placed sub-cm follicles and an echogenic stroma. Findings are suggestive of bilateral polycystic ovary despite a near normal value. No adnexal lesion or decidual uterine reaction is seen, however clinical and serum hormones correlation is recommended. i was also prescribed Diane 35 for 6 months, though have yet not started since its side effects include wt gain.Can you please help
Asked On : Sun, 13 May 2012