Irregular periods. Got result of ultrasound. Online doctor to advice?

Good day!
Please advice with regards to the result of my Ultrasound, if this will affect us to conceive and what are the best thing to do. I'm 33 years old and with irregular mentrual Cycle.

Resultnof my Ultrasound:

Uterus: 5.9 x 4.2 x3.0 cm retroverted
Cervix: 2.0 x 2.4 x 1.9 cm without nabothian cyst
Endometrium: 0.9 cm hyperechoic
Right Ovary 3.1 x 2.2 x 6.2 cm ( volume = 6.2 cc)
Left ovary: 2.9 x 2.0 x 1.4 cm ( volume = 4.4)
Other No free fluid in cul de sac

Both ovaries are lateral to the uterus and contain more than 12 subcapsular follicle measuring less than 1.0 cm in diameter with dense stroma suggestive of Bilateral Multicystic Ovaries.

Normal Sized retroverted uterus with thin and intact endometrium.
Bilateral Multicystic Ovaries.
No Adnexal Masses seen in this Scan.
No cul de sac fluid.

Thank you so much for taking time of my Enquiry.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013