Irregular periods, pain, heavy bleeding. What is the permanent cure?

i have very irregular periods.and horrible pain with heavy bleeding for 4-5days n my period takes nearly 8 days to complete.i have used birth control pills under the guidance of a gynacologist for 6-8months.every thing was good for few months and again the problem has started once i stopped using them.i then tried homeopathi.i had the same facing it from around 4years.i eat everything healthy and do regular walking and few exercises too.plz help me.tell me a last date was on jan 2nd.i.e 2months 6days back.plz help me
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013