Irregular periods, amenorrhoea, inter-menstrual bleeding, unable to conceive. Ultrasound done. Taking Duphaston, Clomiphene. Treatment?

Hi..Good to know this website...i ve been married for almost 3 years however my wife still ot pregnant. My wife has irregular menstrual cycle whereby her menses will lasted about 13-15 days every cycle. And for sometimes she became amenorrheic for 3 months however not pregnant. We seek medicl treatment during that time and she was given medicine to inuce her menses. After that her menses comes as usual but still 13-15 days and irregular still. she also took clomiphene for 3 cycles along with duphaston . However still not pregnant. But the best things it helps regulate her menses. Then after stopping clomiphene till now she is having irregular menses again along with intermenstrual bleeding . Ultrasound was done twice and she was told to have small fibroid . I really need your advice..
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012