Irregular periods after taking plan b one step. Is it the side effects of medicine?

My question regards Plan B OneStep and irregular menstruation . My last period before taking Plan B OneStep began April 27. I took Plan B on May 14. I went through another seemingly normal period (all normal but for the early timing) which ended around May 24-25. I started bleeding again on June 7. This time the bleeding is much lighter and thinner, almost as if I didn t have enough lining to shed. Everything about this third period seems highly irregular; is this cause for concern or just a lingering effect of Plan B?
Asked On : Wed, 13 Jun 2012