Irregular periods after stopping Microgynon. Light bleeding, excessive discharge. Normal?

I came off the contraceptive pill (Microgynon 30) last May and my periods have been irregular since. Before I was on the pill my periods were always 4 weeks apart like clockwork. Since coming off the pill my periods have been 8-10 weeks late each time and my last period finished on the 26th March. A week later I had light bleeding for 2 days, a lot of discharge and then last Thursday (18th April) my period has started. It is very light and not like my other periods. Is this normal and what could be causing this?
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013