Irregular periods. On medication for regularizing periods. Will future pregnancy be affected?

my name z XXXX n the prblm z dat i got irregular periods before marriage, n after marriage too. six mnths has passed away n in frst 3 mnths i got no periods den i went to doc n she gave me sm medicine after dat i got my periods regular (5,7,10)z the date of my periods bt ds tym i got my periods on 18th of july. m so worried plzz do tell me wot z the reason n solution of thid problm.... n does dis affect on pregnancy???
Asked On : Sat, 21 Jul 2012