Irregular periods, medication done. Will she get pregnant or not?

My daughter is 25 yrs old and she attended her age in her 11th year. From the time she had irregular periods and we diognised that she has PCOD. She is under medication from age 12 till now and still her irregular periods did not cure. Now we are expecting her to get married and I am worried if she would face any risk in getting pregnant because of PCOD? if yes, what precautions/steps she should take to avoid such risks? Help me please. Thanks - CHitra
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013