Irregular period, spotted bleeding, HPT negative. Am i pregnant?

Hi I m a 23 year old newly married woman , and I m not to sure how to tell u what s happening with me well its going for three months now that I have not got my period yet the last period I had was on the 20th of dec 2012 and after that on the 6th of Feb to the 26th of Feb I had what I thing they call spot bleeding , I toke some home pregnancy test and al showed negative , I feel 100% fine just don t know what happened with me and if I m pregnantor not please advise thanks .
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013