Irregular period followed by nausea and dizziness. Pregnant? What is brown discharge?

Hi I just had a shortish period, irregular first day spotting, 2 day light 3 heavy 4 light then spotting, nothing for 2 -3 days after, then started getting light pinkish brown discharge for now two days . B4 period had some dizzy spells and light headed and even had nausea for a few mins for two days, during and after period I had 3 times were I have been nauseous and light headed , this is all in a two wk Span. ??? I m 37 and not on pill for a yr now. My byfrd is 45 and we don t use anything , its been yr and nothing has happened, so was wondering could I get pregnant ? I had two terminations one 4-5 yrs ago, and he s never been able to get anyone pregnant yet! So we figured there s a very slim chance neither of us are very fertile especially when b4 I could easily get pregnant even on bc pill. Any suggestions? We did try but nothing for a year, so we decided it was never meant to be, but this kinda odd for me with light headed and dizzy and nausea! But I still had period . I just don t want to go buy more tests then find out I m not etc it s just been to frustrating.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Jun 2012