Irregular period, cramps, back pain. Reason for sudden change in period?

I am 36. My periods are like clock. 28 days apart. 3 days really havey, then spotting for 3 days more. On November 21th, I had my normal, regular period, like I had in years. Then I had the worst PMS ever. With all tough neusea, my really sore breasts etc... Like i was pregnant. (So sorry, tmi) I was one day late, and then (on December 19th) I had the weirdest period ever. It was heavy again but didn t touch the pad. When I went to pee, it just flow to the toilet. The pad get wet only one time. And it was watery red. Then it stopped after only 2 days. This is the first time ever, I am seeing a period like this. And since then, I have mild cramps and backache on and off. Now it s been 5 weeks and 2 days and all hpt s are BFN. Any idea what my situation is?
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013