Negative pregnancy test. No period. Cramps, back pain, discharge

I was supposed to get my period four - five days ago, have taken several home pregnancy tests , but they are all negative. I am currently on the Camilla tablet, but stopped breastfeeding two months ago. I have had some light cramping, back pain and a little discharge but still no period. I have also had some vaginal discomfort and my urine has smelled stronger. Is there any chance I am pregnant? I am very concerned as I have continued taking my birth control each morning AFTER making sure the home pregnancy test said negative.
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013