Irregular period after abortions. Started zyban. Dark brown clots. PCP not helping. What can?

Hi My name is Michelle and I am 34 years old a smoker since I was 15. I have never had any health problems. I gave birth to a healthy child 16 years ago and had about 9 abortions every yr after his birth. My periods have never been irregular until now. I started taking zyban on Wednesday. Didn t sleep . Thursday again didn t sleep. Stopped it on Friday and restarted it on Sat in the early am, finally slept that night. On Sunday I started bleeding dark brown with clots like a menstral period but I already had mine 2 weeks previously. Could this be a side effect of the Zyban? My PCP isn t very helpful and I m worried about my health. Should I be concerned? Please help.
Asked On : Fri, 18 May 2012