Irregular menstrual cycle, trying pregnancy, taken contraceptive pill, had Diane

Currently i m consuming Diane 35 to regulate menstrual without missing any of the pill . If sexual intercourse happen between 10-15th day ( fertility days) of the menstrual cycle, is there a chance pregnancy will occur? I m suffering from irregular menstrual. Doctor advised to consume Diane35, but as i understand, Diane 35 is a contraceptive pill, but i would like to get pregnant. If i stop Diane 35, i m afraid my menstrual will be irregular again, and it s even harder for me to calculate the fertility days. What is the best advice for the above situation where i need to regulate my menstrual and get pregnant at the same time?
Asked On : Sat, 26 May 2012