Irregular menses for years. Diagnosed uterine fibroid. Lab test shows menopause values. Solution for problem?

Hi, I am a 29-year-old female. For the past four years, I am having irregular menses. I have consulted a gynecologist three years ago and she diagnosed it as a uterine fibroid on ultrasound of the abdomen and pelvis . For the past one year, I am not having menses. When I consulted the doctor again, she suggested some labs where she found the lab values as a menopause values and she said that it is highly impossible to become a pregnant. Then, I have consulted an endocrinologist , he told me to use Femilon contraceptive pills to regulate menses. From 3 months i am using these tablets. I would like to know whether there is any treatment and solution for my problem.
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013