Irregular intake of birth control pills. Had unprotected sex. Blood spotting with white discharge. Pregnant?

Hi. I am 19 years old. I am currently on the birth control called Mircette. I started it the beginning of this month. I have missed pills before. At least once a week. I've been taking it the past three weeks. I missed my pill last thursday and double dosed on last Friday night at 6pm. I took my pill on time last Saturday but I missed my pill Sunday and took two on Monday.

I had unprotected sex around 10pm last friday and unprotected sex again the next morning around 8/9am. Both time he ejaculated in me. I spotted blood Friday until Wednesday morning. I spotted blood Thursday night. Along with the blood there was a milky white discharge. I've read online that along with spotting, a milky white discharge comes along with spotting... and that's one pregnancy symptom. I'm aware that it takes 6-12 days for symptoms to occur and it takes either a missed period to be a sign of pregnancy... And I have heard that that if I am not waiting for a missed period, I should wait 17 days after the day of unprotected sex to take a pregnancy test.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013