Irregular flow, regular periods post starting to conceive, have normal ovulation. Possibility of underlying health condition?

Hello My husband and I have recently been trying for a baby. A couple of times I have started my period a day early and then no period- like a tap. This has happened again this month but this time the one day period was very heavy. I m sure it was a period because my hormones were awful (sobbing on the day) but then today, no sign of it at all. I am ovulating (I think!) normally, as I ve been using an ovulation predictor kit . Does it sound to you however that there could be a possible health condition here? My periods are not painful and are fairly regular. I have been to the doctor about this before and she dismissed it but as I haven t been on any hormonal contraception for years it doesn t quite make sense. I am 28 years old. Thanks Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013