Internal fever, feel extra hot and thirsty, tired, sore, after food from outside, stomach pain, pain in lower neck, behind ears and eyes, eyes are red and droopy. food poisoning and internal fever?

ever since i was young i would suffer from internal fever but never a regular fever but the past few days it seems to be getting really bad. i will be extra hot thirsty like crazy and so tired and sore. but today after eating from a spanish restaurant and laying down in my bed after work i got really bad, my bad had a sharp pain as if i was being stabbed and my stomach was in a swelling pain , my lower neck and behind the ears would hurt as well as my eyes. and lately my mother has been telling me my eyes are red and droopy around the same time i started having the initial reaction of always being thirsty and hot, i stood in my bed with this pain that brought me to tears in a fetal postion unable to move for 5 hours. now i can get up but my body feels heavy in pain and lifeless. my stomach still has the pain and every so often i will be nauseous. my friend told me it might be food poisoning along side a internal fever. what exactly is happening and how dangerous is an internal fever if left untreated
Asked On : Sat, 19 May 2012