Intercourse a day before and after periods, have cold, UTI symptoms, bloody discharge. Cause?

Hi. The date of my last menstrual was Saturday 1/12/13. It normally last about 4 days. Me and my boyfriend had intercourse the day before my cycle and again that day my cycle ended which was Wednesday. On that Thusday I began to start feeling sick and by Friday I had a cold. I wear panty liners on a daily basis and don t really have any discharge until I m ovulating. On Saturday I noticed that I was feeling moist and noticed some discharge on my panty liner which had a yellowish tint. Then later on that night I noticed that everytime I would cough or sneeze that fluid would come from my vaginal. Today when I went to the washroom and wiped I noticed blood on the tissue and discharge in my panty liner. I also am experiencing symptoms of a uti. Lower back pain , irritation with urination . Do you have any idea what child possibly be going on with me?
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013