Intense cramps in stomach, at the back, sore breasts, occasional tiredness and nausea. Cause?

hi doct I have a problem it fisrt started when i was on holiday 26 days back. started feeling so so tired, nausea and i vomited also fever like symptoms... When i came back from holiday i went to doc and she said i have flu and gave me some tablets.. the dizziness dissapeard but still tired. got my period but was really short... A week after that i went to gyni for pap smear and couple of hours after i experienced deep shart burning sensation it came and went for like 2 days. i ask the gyni and she said maybe urinary infection. well now i experienced really bad stomach cramps under and at back and also really sore breast and sometimes feels really nausea and tired.. what can it be doct??
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013