Injury to left temple, large swollen bump. Tried icing it, swelling increases on stopping. Cure?

Fell today in the Garage. Hitting My Head @ Left Temple. I instantly had a goose egg the Size of a goose s Egg, Not a chicken egg I m talking about here. I Instantly got Frozen Peas and applied to the Temple in place of Ice For about 2 Hrs. I Took this Ice Off and Swelled up again with-in a minute. I am Chilled and Cold . Trying Not to Lie down and Go to Sleep. What Else Should I do?? . . . If anything. . . Please Reply. Thks.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013