Injury to bridge of nose, cracking sound, headache, eye redness, swelling. Related symptoms?

About 5 days ago my son banged his head into the bridge of my nose , very hard. There was a definate cracking sound! My nose did not bleed . There was some swelling and lots of pain. I have had a constant headache ever since. Last night, my left eye was blurry, almost blacked out completely for awhile. When I woke this morning, my eye is very red and feels hot and almost swollen. It does not really hurt, just feels weird. Are the two related?
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012