Injured the knee, scan show edematous skin and subcutaneaous tissue. Any cure available with pills ?

I fell down from a bike 15 days back and got injured in my knee . Now it is paining much and took x-ray and scan. In x-ray, the bones look normal and no complaints found. Hence took a scan and it says that Skin and subcutaneaous tissue appear edematous. Haematoma measuring 27.6 x 7.4 mm seen in prepatellar region, Is there any minor procedure to remove the blood clots or is there any possibility to cure with tablets. pls suggest.
Asked On : Mon, 19 Nov 2012