Infant with vomiting and diarrhea, greenish stools. Rashes on the body. On antibiotics. Advice?

I have a 9.5 month old male that has had diarrhea for 6 days. They are watery green in color and foul oder. He had some vomitting for with diarrhea for the first 3 days. He also developed a rash over the torso 3 days ago and started moving to his neck, arms, and legs. I had him evaluated in local ED but I think there is something wrong. He was on an antibiotic April 4 through the 10 (Augmintin). I also have to change is bedding most every time I change him.
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013