Infant suffering with cold, congestion, fever, has low appetite and feels restless, vomits while coughing. Suggestions?

Hi Doctor, My 5 month old son is suffering from cold and congestion. He had fever ( around 100F) and was given Calpol every 4 hours. Now the fever has gone. But the cold and congestion is pretty severe. He is coughing and nose is blocked. Expressed breast milk was given but he vomited that while coughing. He is not feeding and is very restless. He has been prescribed Ambrolite - S ( 2 ml three times a day) along with Wikoryl ( anti histamine three times a day) and Nasivion saline drops. We are concerned about his diet as he is vomiting out while coughing. Please advise.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013