Infant suffering from chronic diarrhea, vomiting and dehydration. On bolus fluid IV. Emergency?

My 18 month ol daughter is under the gastro team at our local hospital for chronic diarrhea and failure to thrive. She has a history of severe dehydration .... she has been given bolus fluids through iv 7 times now. She has been vomiting this morning but is happy in herself..... the last vomit she did was green! she doesnt seem to have any signs of dehydration at the moment. Do I take her to the hospital to be safe?
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012