Infant having bowel movements many times a day. Stools are bright yellow with a foul smelling jelly. Recommendations?

Hi I have a 12 week old son and his bowel movements have just altered from going once or twice a day to everytime he feeds (and sometimes between feeds) 6 or 7 times a day. He isn t distressed when he feeds but he starts grunting and straining within moments of taking the bottle and has an explosive poo before the bottle is finished. The stools have changed colour to a bright yellow and there is often a slimy jelly in the nappy and very foul smelling. This has been going on for nearly a week. Please advise? Many thanks
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013