Infant has throat infection, frequent sneezing, dull face, sounds on breathing, was prescribed asthatlin earlier. Can I give him the same today?

Dr my son is 9 months old and its a holiday in Maldives, i can t consult any pediatrician here. He has some throat infections it seems. Sneezes often and face is so dull. Often he tries to rub his nose . There is a little sound i hear while he breaths. Last time the doctor gave him asthalin when he was infected too much. Shall i give him a dose or two for today.
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012