Indentations in top of head, color changes in vision. Inter-related? Cause?

I just noticed an indentation in the top of my head two days ago. Now I think I noticed another one on the other side near the top of my head. I dont think they were there before. A few weeks ago driving home from work I had experienced strange colors of objects like the yellow lines in the road were bright green, the back of cars were a bright blue color, etc. That eventually went away after about 15 minutes. I am wondering if the two are related and what could be the cause of the indentations.
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012