Increased parenchymal echogenicity of both kidneys with ill definted cotico medullary differentiation. Serious?

my current problem is to show that usg report says that slightly increased parenchymal echogenicity of both kidneys with ill defined cortico - medullary differentiation. and B.p is 140/85mmofhg, urea is 27mg/dl, creatinine is 1.6mg/dl,urine protein is nil but rbc NIL, BUN 12.7 ,URINE protrin ,blood,keatone,bilirubin,lerukosite, nitrate andmicroalbumin all are negative.can be in this what should i do? is it complicated disease or not? I am very much worried. Please give me a right suggestion.
left kidney9.2x4.0cm,right Kidney8.4x4.2cm Pvru 25ml 4mm calculas in left kidney, prostrate 42CC
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013