USG shows slightly increased parenchymal echogenicity of both kidneys with ill defined cortico- medullary differentiation. Treatment?

my current problem is to show that usg report says that slightly increased parenchymal echogenicity of both kidneys with ill defined cortico - medullary differentiation. and B.p is 130/780mmofhg, urea is 21mg/dl, creatinine is 1.1mg/dl,urine protein is nil but 2-3/hpf rbc can be in this what should i do? is it complicated disease or not? I am very much worried. Please give me a right suggestion.
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012