Increased pain in abdomen after removal of right ovary with tumor, tube and scar tissue, swollen stomach. CT scan showed cyst in left ovary. Guide

Hi I am 33 yes old ten years ago I had to have my uterus removed & now recently I had to have my right ovary & tumor & tube & scar tissue removed I knew for a Lil bit I would be sore but after my surgery my pain only increased in my lower adomen when I use restroom and afterwards my stomach also swells so 3 weeks after my surgery I went back to Dr he ordered a CT scan with oral and i.v contrast It now shows I have a 3cm cyst on left ovary which wasn t there 3 weeks ago & I don t feel that it s causing my lower stomach pain I don t know what s wrong are what to do I have followed Dr instructions I drink plenty fluids I eat fruits & veggies I have never been regular for as long as I can remember going to restroom but now it s goes from one extreme to the other Ihave no bowel obstruction no clot but im in severe pain when I use restroom & afterwards so what do I do ?
Asked On : Thu, 17 Oct 2013