Increase in bowel movements, pink tissue with stools, foul fishy odor. Previously had stomach pain

I have noticed an increase in my bowel movements, previously associated with stomach pain. Within the last week the stools have had pink looking tissue attached and brown blood tinged mucous to follow with foul and fish odor. I used to have a bm once ever 3-4 days but now I have small bms multiple times a day with the associated symptoms. My bms before there never smelled very foul and. I never had mucous after
Asked On : Tue, 13 Nov 2012