Inborn errors of metabolism in uterus

Hi am Genevieve and I want to know the inborn errors of metabolism in uterus
Asked On : Wed, 30 Mar 2011
Hi welcome to healthcaremagic

During the development the anomalies in the uterus develop due to , non fusion or abnormal of the para mesonephric ducts ,in the fetus.... hence it will result in Septate Uterus(septum separating uterus internally), Uterus didelphus( two uterus and single vagina),Unidelhus uterus ( half uterus present other half is absent)... The anamliea will be seen by USG, it will lead to infertility and recurrent abortion and premature labour.. Hope I have answered your question...