Implantation for 6 months, continuous spotting, migraines, sensitive tummy, tiredness, weak feeling. Will calcium and iron supplements help?

Hi, I have had implanon for 6 months now and have been continuously spotting for 3 months and am experiencing side effects such as migraines, very sensitive tummy (cant eat anything that is greasy or heavy), always tired regardless of how much I sleep, occasional weak feeling, and have been shaky even though i graze on safe healthy foods throughout the day. Is there a supplement (I.e. iron, calcium etc) that might at least help with the shakes and weakness I m having?
Asked On : Sun, 25 Mar 2012