Implantation bleeding, ectopic pregnancy, or just pill period?

For the past 2 weeks I've felt a little nausea every time I eat, but never have gotten sick. I also have taken a few pregnancy tests and they all came out negative. I'm using seasonique birth control, and having protected sex, but I guess I'm just a little paranoid because of my recent weird stomach habits. I just got the "seasonique period" this week because I've taken the yellow pills, and it's a brownish/black color and clumpy, and very light flow wise, but it's only the 1st day I've had this light period and some light cramping. I was wondering if this sounds more like a light pill period or implantation bleedings, or even an ectopic pregnancy since the tests came out negative (because ectopic pregnancies have low pregnancy hormone levels, but cause pregnancy symptoms.) Help!
Asked On : Tue, 6 Jul 2010