Implanon placed in arm, rod is bent inside. Missed periods, symptoms of pregnancy. Cause for pregnancy?

hello , i had implanon place in my arm june of 2011 and over the last couple months i have been having pain and noticed my rod is bent . i have missed my november period and have had all the preg symptoms (mom of 2 kids). Called my doctor explained everyting and they seemed really worried at the fact that you can see the rod under skin when i bend arm and also at the fact the rod is bent . is it abnormal? Could this cause a pregnancy?
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012