I took 2pregnancy test & both came negative. How much longer should i wait to take another test ?

I am 21 years old and could go either way on pregnancy. If I get pregnant good, if not then o well. I am in a monotanous relationship with the same man for 2 years. I had Mirena up until March 2010 and immediatly started my birthcontrol pills March 12. after 28 days I started my first period while on the pill. It was normal. After that I did not take any more pills and have since continued to have unprotected sex. I had another period only 2 weeks after my first April 22. and have yet to have another period as of May 19... I took 2 tests both negative. How much longer should i wait to take another test?
Asked On : Thu, 20 May 2010