I start getting what I think is Blue Balls,it is really painful

Hello, I m 18 years old and after spending some time with my girlfriend but without ejaculating I start getting what I think is Blue Balls (congested prostate or vasocongestion) but the problem is that it is really painful. It takes like 4/ 5hours to return to normal but even when it returns to normal if we restart the pain returns much stronger and the only way to completly remove it is mesturbation. Sometimes the pain is so big that I can t drive my car, can t walk correctly, and one time I even vomited (after vomiting the pain disapeared completly). I know that Blue Balls is normal but I m starting to question myself if having such big pain is normal. Thanks in advance for your help.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Mar 2011