I here the same noise at night and it unexplainable of what happens to me, kindly suggest

okay, I think I have tinnitus . idk i read alot about it im 15 almost 16, I here the same noise at night and it unexplainable of what happens to me. Ill accidently fall alseep with that noise in my head after it getting really loud. and experience somthing really freaking weird. Like im looking at my door laying on my side. i fall asleep and see that door while thinking im not alseep and seems really real a person walks through and beats the shit out of me, and i think its real pain. idk hwo to explain it. its just so..idk i hate it. if the noise in my head gets to loud at night ill freeze and cant move for like 10-20 seconds and its like a dream where im getting beat up or hit. or somthing..and i relize that its happening so i wake up but...I cant move and everything is blurry and I try to fight and cuss cause it seems to get me out of the state easier..idk if this makes sense but i hate it..
Asked On : Fri, 10 Sep 2010