I have swelling in my right knee from 1 year, is it an any specific arthritis ?

i am pankaj age 22 now i have pain at both knee ,left shoulder ,left ankle and right heel ,spine.iam facing this problem from 1 year which start from swelling in right knee and gradually come in to other joints .I have also faced same problem 5 year back then after treating i recovered in 2 year but this will again start and it is difficult to control now. the main problem is that disease is not exactly diagonized .my hla b27 was +ive 5 year before so intially doctor told me its ankylosing spondylitis . but at present i have given my blood sample two times for hla b27 and its negative. but still i have the rafactor anticcp, is negative checked for two times so sign of rheumatoid is i am waiting for your answer
Asked On : Sun, 6 Mar 2011