I have little ache when I pull my arm back to play dart . Am I suffering from tennis and golf elbow ?

hi i stoped playing darts a year ago and i have just started playing again but im havin trouble pulling my arm back wen playin there is no pain or anything but sumtimes get a little acke wen i tryin pullin my arm back it shakes and sumtimes goes sideways and i cant seem todo anything bout it ive read about tennis and golf elbow but they both say pain in them is this the start of any of them or could it be sumic else thamks
Asked On : Mon, 23 May 2011