Injury during lifting package, have burning in abdomen and ribs. Tests show mild hepatomegaly. Next step?

Hi doctor, I got injured when i was pulling and lifting a package. I feel burn in my abdomen and in my right ribs muscle. It s been 10 months now and i still have a pain. I didi x-ray , ultra sound n abdomen ct scan but the result didn t show anything about the muscle except moderate fatty infiltration of the liver with mld hepatomegaly . Now i went to chiropractic and I still doing my treatment with them. they said I have to do another ct scan on my chest and my abdomen. Can you help me what I have to do next? do you think which diagnostic test should I get for my muscle injury? I don t wanna get another ct scan bcos it s too much radiation for my body.
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012